ALACHUA COUNTY ‒ The early voting period for the 2022 Primary Election will begin on Saturday, Aug. 13 at 9 a.m. and run through Aug. 20. Registered Alachua County voters will be able to vote early at any of the county's seven early voting locations between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Additionally, during the early voting period, voters will be able to deliver their completed vote-by-mail ballot to any of the secure ballot intake stations located outside of each early voting site. The secure ballot intake stations will be available during early voting hours, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and will be continuously monitored by trained ballot intake station attendants.
Early voting ends on Aug. 20. Voters can still return their vote-by-mail ballot on Aug. 21 and Aug. 22 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. to the secure ballot intake station located at the Supervisor of Elections Office. On Election Day, Aug. 23, the secure ballot intake station will be available only at the Supervisor of Elections Office from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Here are the seven early voting locations:
- Supervisor of Elections Office: 515 N. Main Street, Gainesville, FL 32601
- Millhopper Branch Library: 3145 N.W. 43rd Street, Gainesville, FL 32606
- Tower Road Branch Library: 3020 S.W. 75th Street, Gainesville, FL 32608
- Orange Heights Baptist Church:16700 FL-26, Hawthorne, FL 32640
- Legacy Park Multipurpose Center: 15400 Peggy Road, Alachua, FL 32615
- J. Wayne Reitz Union: 655 Reitz Union Drive, UF Campus, Gainesville, FL 32611
- Alachua County Agriculture and Equestrian Center: 23100 W. Newberry Road, Newberry, FL 32669 (New for this election.)
Voters must present valid photo and signature identification to vote early. To find a full list of acceptable photo and signature ID, please visit VoteAlachua.gov or call the Supervisor of Elections Office during normal business hours at 352-374-5252.
# # #
- Font Size
- Reading Mode